Friday, April 22, 2005

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET LXIII

*the WTF edition*

Just as a word of warning, this update will get strange, fast.

I've gotten speeding tickets. A total of three. None of them in either of my convertibles. I didn't fight the tickets, I was guilty, even though one of them was questionable. How many did this guy get to learn from it and write everything down?

You will thank me for this one, while cruising the web I found Cartoon Fridge. I am watching cartoons whenever I want from my laptop at work, and loving it. The cartoons I am watching are classic Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life and Futurama. DEFINITE HIGH SPEED CONNECTIONS ONLY.

Now, here's everything you need to know to survive a zombie attack. So many questions, none have answers that would satisfy the logical mind.

I wish I was making these headlines up. MSNBC had that headline "Thar She Blows" when that whale exploded in Singapore or some other place like that a few months back. This Harpers magazine's article title is "We Come In Peace". I don't need to hold your hand on that one.

IM a Trekkie. I am not, however, someone who dresses as a Klingon and runs out onto a battle field (mock, or otherwise) and aide in mock war exhibitions. Well, someone did. They look ridiculous, yet look as if they are trapped in a hollodeck.

I've said it once, I will say it again. I am envious on how some people are able to take photographs. An Atlanta police officer took these and they are beautiful. He's been added to my sidebar of photographers.

I don't think this needs any other description other than their tagline - "Check out the hot Action-Man-On-Action-Man Action!". DEAR GOD WHAT THE FUCK!!?? THAT'S NOT RIGHT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE! You have WAY too much time on your hands.