Tuesday, June 29, 2004

What a beautiful lightning storm this morning

The day started off odd. I woke up about an hour before the first alarm goes off and thought to myself "someone is using my camera". Man, I was out of it alright... I closed my eyes satisfied I still had some time before I had to get ready for work and noticed more flashes. It didn't register they were lightning bolts until I dismissed every other conceivable scenario.



Driving into work today you'd have sworn I was orgasming. The light show the thunderstorms were producing were absolutely awe inspiring. A few bolts hit close to the car, loud enough to catch Mike D & myself off guard. I also encountered the same problem with my car I had coming back home from Corpus Christi back in March. My tires aren't designed for good wet-weather handling, I was hydroplaning all over the roads past 40 mph on the freeway.

It was almost a total waste of a beautiful lightning show this morning, IM almost glad I work at ungodly hours in the morning to have seen it.

No comments: