Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Git yer motor runnin', head out on the highway

At last, the Dezert Demonz dragway will open for a race this 4th of July weekend. I have already been approached by friends in the racing community if Im gonna take the Mustang out and see what she can do. I want to do that so bad, but I don't want to at the same time. Im already starting to amass a lot of repair bills for the car, the last thing I need is some sort of drivetrain problem that could bankrupt me.

Pissing me off even more is the fact I have not yet seen Spiderman 2 yet. Everybody and their mothers are saying how improved on and excellent the story is this time around and IM wanting in on that action. Geeks everywhere are depleting their inhalers hyperventalating in anticipation. Its a safe assumption to say that the theaters are going to be packed for weeks to come.

No comments: