Monday, June 07, 2004

Some of the new features

While choosing templates and monkeying with them for the better half of yesterday afternoon, I found the ability to have you, the viewers, comment on my postings. Feel free (and freely feel) everything I have to say. You might also notice my mug shot off to the right. Yet another interesting feature I added. Im going to try and re-introduce my links, but that might be later on today or possibly tomorrow. Im still not happy about code editing so early in the morning.

I also might not get a chance to change things this week, Evelyn and Yolie are returning from Corpus Christi and I have a strange feeling I am going to be both broke and extremely tired by the end of this visit. Its all good, I know several stops we are going to make, one being for coffee (Kristophs), one for ice cream (ColdStone), one for lunch (Jando's Itallian) and one for dinner (Avilas Mexican Food).

Voyeurs...

No comments: