Thursday, January 29, 2004

You know, there's just something about that car...

I washed the Stang yesterday. I spent something close to an hour on the body alone and another half hour on the inside cleaning & detailing the door sills, inner doors, glass, consoles, cup holders... You name it I cleaned it. The only thing I didn't get a chance to clean is the inner boot (where the top folds down into the body) and rear window. The back of the car is a tight fit, so I might do that today after work.

I stood back after washing it. Its red/orange hue gleaming off the sun was spectacular. With the wheels polished & tires glossed the car is flawless. I need to get a good photo of the car out in the desert or someplace like that to get a money shot. I want a good desktop image. Maybe when its done, I can put it on the sidebar for you to download when its done.

I slept for a while yesterday. After dinner, I went to lie down and fell asleep. I woke at midnight to shut off the TV & change for bed. I have to say Im well rested today.

No comments: