Saturday, January 17, 2004

I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK TODAY!!!

It's true, I don't. Im at work cause were settling satelite issues with the Bandit's morning show and I was the one martyred- I mean voulenteered to come in. Its all good, it gives me a chance to crank up the music category in the studio to ludicrus proportions and ROCK OUT!!! WOO!!! I think Im going to shock them [KPRR] from going from Foreigner's Juke Box Hero to Frank Sinatra's Witchcraft.

Im cruel I know, but you can never go wrong with ol' Blue Eyes.

You know, that bubble wrap link from Thursay's Strange Findings has caused me to loose all track of time. I didn't even realize I didn't update yesterday. Ce la vie. Its alittle more addictive than the Etch a Sketch from SFFTI 30.

Allright, gotta check satelites and change the song.

No comments: