Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Stupid bad links...

It angers me that links I find become inoperable after I post them (such as the bubble wrap from SFFTI 31 & the map from SFFTI 32) cause it makes me look bad. Pissses me off. Deep cleansing thoughts, deep cleansing thoughts...

Evelyn brought up a good point this morning while she was waiting for Yolie to get out of work. Evelyn had the idea of packing the car with breakfast sandwiches & parking out on the beaches of South Padre Island and watching the sun rise over the ocean. Apparently, the color hues are spectacular. I can see it, parking the convertible on the beach, a beach towel draped in the rear, the three of us watching the sun rise & eating breakfast.

The other thing Im thinking of is the sand tracked into the Stang in all this lusterous beauty... Hey, she is my car.

No comments: