Saturday, January 03, 2004

She's quite a drinker...

3.8 Liters of V6 horsepower sure does gulp the gas. Thankfully the tank isnt all that substantial. I washed the dirt spots off the car today, and as we drove it around town, people take notice. I park her at the back of every parkinglot I go to, I eye everyone and everything that gets near the car... Im the typical obsessive Mustang owner.

Im planning some upgrades to her, which Im waiting for income tax time when I get more money in the bank account. Some upgrades on my list are:
1. Speaker upgrades
2. Dash mat
3. K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit
4. Header kit
5. Dual Exhaust
6. High Intensity Headlamps
7. Rollbar kit
8. Tonneau cover for the top (when down)
9. Bosch Platinum +4 spark plugs
10. Bosch low attenuation spark plug wires
11. New shocks
12. Slotted front brake upgrade
13. Antirollbar upgrade
14. XM Satelite Radio

The car was bought with some great sport performance tires hugging the OEM polished wheels. They are pretty brand new, the nubs on the sides of them are still present. Im begining to get the feel of her, she corners nicely...

Drivers...

No comments: