Sunday, January 04, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXIX

You know, since buying my Mustang Ive been thinking of things I could upgrade to make her alittle more fuel efficient since she's a thirsty one. I ran across this while looking and thought how cool this would be to retrofit cars and make them extremely efficient.

You know, if I don't find the car parts I want, maybe this site has the how-to instructions to build what I need. I know I can build my own wheel motor...

Maybe its just me, but Im starting to notice an increase in stupidity. If you fall for this, you have no right to reproduce.

If perchance you have reproduced, do not name your kids after stupid, ordinary objects. I remember Paul Harvey (heard exclusively on Newstalk 690 KTSM) had laid mention to a woman who named her daughter Formica Dinette after reading a furniture store ad...

If you are about as sick and tired as I am of hearing the office nerds gathering around and incessantly talking about The Lord of the Rings trillogy, go to this website and memorize some quips to shout out in the theater if you want to have some fun. The Harry Potter references are bust-a-gut funny!

That's all for now voyeurs.

No comments: