Tuesday, January 27, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXXII

Im getting ready to get going to my doctors appointment today, and this times its going to be a simple follow up with me regarding all the tests done and my progress with the gym. My doc didnt say anything about diets, and Im glad I didn't jump on this bandwagon...

However, Im noticing the junk food industry is starting to advertise low carb this, reduced fat that, but since when did Doritos become one of the major food groups?

I go on vacation alot. Its just strange to think about the many places you've been but its not untill you see a picture of where you've been that makes you sit back and realize you're a man of the world! The states in red are ones Ive traveled to.



Try it yourself
.

This has to be one of the most fortunate kids in the world. What were the odds of his parents naming him Michael? Well, Microsoft thought he was nosing in on their racket and sued Mr. Roe from owning his own website. The verdict? An X-Box & other goodies. Lucky bastard.

And finally, if you think you haven't had your senses overloaded at any time today, click here. I just warn you, sensory overload is eminent & I am not to be held accountable for the inevitable seizures. It sure is funny as hell, though!

Voyeurs!

No comments: