Friday, January 09, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXX
SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY EDITION

I just wanted to say that. It is a milestone of sorts. I find things that are mildly entertaining, and I find things highly entertaining. Which do you believe I post? Anyways. Onto today's findings.

Im hoping your Christmas holiday season was better than this family. Imagine telling your relatives that your son came from the Piggly Wiggly's vending machine...

I decided to stay home this New Years holiday, especially after buying a new car. Im glad I didn't get invited to this barbeque, my convertible top would go up like kindling...

Im sure, however, that if that was the case, I could possibly just find another here...

While watching some of my tech programs, I spied this new kitchy-must-have of any music afficionado. The only problem is, for $50 more, you could get a larger capacity iPod and enjoy more music. Apple kinda didn't stop to think on this one...

Last, check this extremely awesome retro Etch-A-Sketch. Just don't loose track of time, expecially at work.

Have a good weekend voyeurs!

No comments: