Wednesday, September 17, 2003

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XV

Summer is over. Did you go to any theme parks? On my way to Corpus Christi a month ago, I passed Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio and thought to myself how cool it would be to have some fun. Somehow, I don't consider dying as fun... Reminds me of Magic [Tragic] Landing here in town...

Set Nokia to stun... Literally! This is something I would love to take into the amusement park to get thro the hordes of cows that get in your way when trying to get to the restrooms...

Ok, a little extreme, huh? Party pooper. Then buy this all American made rubberband machine gun! Capable of firing 144 rubber bands, this makes office warfare so much fun, just don't start quoting Terminator or Rambo lines as you cut down your co-workers at the copy room...

Anyone who has known me knows that I love SCCA racing, and I follow the Cannonball Run & the Gumball Rally closely. I ran across this when checking on the latest in one of the recent races. I had seen something like this a few years ago watching NASCAR years ago when a duck was hit by one of the racers at something close to 200 mph.

Voyeurs...

No comments: