Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Always look at your computer for strange links

I say this cause I have been saving some Strange Findings links to my Panasonic and I haven't been using them. Go figure. I discovered them yesterday when I was doing some much needed maintenance to the computer and found that it really needed to get cleaned out. You live and learn.

The weather is starting to change. I like the change, but I would like to see the temps stay this way all winter, but I know that wont happen. It rained pretty decently yesterday and the power outtage we had almost scared the shit out of me. My computer was still powered up when the power dropped, and when I checked on it, the computer refused to start. Luckilly it was a lack of power due to the surge supressor's need of a reset.

Man, I got the house clean and tidy with alot of time to spare. Right now, Im going thru and playing my legal .mp3's on my system. Besides, who in their right minds would want to download Cubanate, Fluke, Grand Theft Audio and Manic Street Preachers? Im listening to my motorcycle collection rumble in the vibrations from the pounding bass of Cubanate.

.mp3, voyeurs?

No comments: