Friday, September 05, 2003

13 hours of sleep is such bliss

Yeah, 13 hours. I was extremely tired yesterday. I got home, I ate lunch, I got online to check emails and I almost fell asleep at the keyboard. I hit the pillow around 2pm and woke up this morning at 3:40. Im fully rested and wide awake, full of energy and pep, and no where to go.

Two weeks ago, while I was in Corpus Christi, I had shaved my legs cause I was bored and thought it would be cool to try when I swam in the waters off South Padre. Things I had learned:
1. Shaving my Chewbacca-like legs took 2 hours (I never did it before, leave me alone)
2. Wading in the salty water hurts like hell when you have razor burn
3. I strangely like the feel of my legs shaved...

I strangely want to do that again... Don't ask...

Voyeurs...

No comments: