Thursday, September 25, 2003

I cannot understand AOL for the life of me...

Since realizing the AOL Instant Messenger was free for anyone, I installed it on my Panasonic and my eMachine running Windows 98 and Windows 2000 respecfully. The Panasonic runs AIM fine, but for some reason, AIM isn't working for Win2000 at all. I figured it was a problem with a recent update and reinstalled AIM. That didn't help. The error log file in my 2000 registry doesn't show the exact problem, so Im stuck in a quandry as to what the hell is happening...

It's not my IM of choice, I am normally found on Yahoo! more than anything. I used to be on Trillian for the longest time, but since all the IM providers are trying to get people to use their products, they have stopped being compatible with Trillian. I think that personally sucks.

Whatchagonnado, voyeurs?

No comments: