Monday, May 09, 2005

Tag Boards

I like tag boards, but I refuse to install one on my website. It's a distraction. I don't look down on those who do, but I would argue the point that people are more interested in the content in a tag board because of it's instant participation without membership & crap like that. I have noticed that Joe has tag boards on both of his websites and I check the content on what other people leave more than the blog entries he is posting.

I guess I don't want to fall into not updating because so many people are having the time of their lives making side comments about what each other are talking about more than the content of my thoughts and rants. I would take a month of no comments but actual read entries than a tag board with tons of chat, but no updates of thought.

That's just me.

No comments: