Monday, May 16, 2005

I loved this past weekend...

For obvious reasons I will not get into, I had an absolute blast with Joe and Ivette this past weekend. We went hiking and was impressed with the distance we covered. We discovered a lot of interesting things on our trek, and I seriously think we will go back and re-cover the same area again, just to see what we might have missed. I was surprised we were out for two hours, I would have thought I would have complained about walking that distance, especially when you consider we parked a good deal away from the hiking area. It was all good, we dressed properly and took proper provisions for it, and again, we will return, maybe with a better explanation of what the hell we did.

I have to say, there were times in the hike I was slightly scared. I laugh about it now, but I had some wicked dreams about what I saw.

We managed to end our hike early, and I am glad we did. We returned to Joe's house for some BBQ and found that the weather that we started to get concerned about turned ugly within a matter of a half hour. After munching out and replenishing our bodies, Ivette and I decided to go ahead and leave because of the weather. No sooner than we looked outside we realized that the rain was heading straight towards us, and home would have to wait, at least for a little bit. It passed, we left.

I remember in the beginnings of my blog entries almost 2 years ago, I used to post what music I was listening to before I started my shift. I wanted to do that again, so this is what I was listening to this morning, in the order I played them.

Fleetwood Mac - Farmer's Daughter
John Fogerty - Almost Saturday Night
Hoobastank - The Reason (Instrumental/no drums)
George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
John Lennon - Watching the Wheels
Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
Uncle Cracker - In A Little While

It's coming up to Blank Media's 2nd anniversary. I wonder what I have planned...

No comments: