Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So this is what happened - short version

Saturday, I made an attempt to do some private investigating around town and didn't get far. I was sorely unprepared and actually arrived late in the day to be of much interest, my daylight was fading fast and started to get sloppy. After deciding to abort, I called some friends with a mutual interest in what I was investigating and they agreed to help out as much as they could, so we made plans to return the next day.

Sunday comes around. Joe, Ivette and myself are now prepared and ready to investigate what I couldn't fully investigate the day before. Ivette and I packed for what looked like an excavation with several bottles of water, tool kits, flashlights, cameras and extra batteries. I also included some medical provisions because you know when you don't, you will need them. We entered the area we were investigating and started to catalogue what we found with photos. When I finish compiling them, I will be posting them A.S.A.P.

In total, we spent exactly 2 hours exploring and gathering as much information about the area as we could. We took some small souvenirs of our exploration and left the site. That's when the strange events that Joe & Ivette speak of take place.

The night after we returned, I experienced the strangest noises from outside my window. Now, everyone knows what sounds your house makes, what sounds are outside. There were new sounds outside my window and it seemed to become noticeable more when I was at the cusp of falling asleep. It seemed that my co-cohorts both had similar experiences. So far, most of that has stopped, but several photos show strange things that weren't there at the site.

When the photos are finished I will post them to a picture page. There's far too many to post in one blog entry.

No comments: