Thursday, February 10, 2005

Rainy days and Thursdays

It's been in the forecast since last week's rainfall. Rain. Lots of it. I don't particularly care about the rain anymore, not since getting the car properly prepared for wet conditions. I just need to worry about the rear brakes on the car and things will be just gravy.

So lately I have been going to sleep earlier and earlier. On the plus side, I am waking up with enough time to get dressed and possibly eat at home if I keep this up. The downside is I cant watch the shows I want to watch anymore. I know, I am starting to repeat myself.

I got the remote for the XM yesterday. Anger and aggravation I won't get into, so I will just stay quiet.

So now, its less than a month from my friends birthday. I have no idea what the heck I am getting him. I usually have things figured out by now, but I am drawing a blank. Helpful hints and tips are always welcome from the bloggers of the community.

Oh, and I have checked. I am down to my last $100 from my refund money. Where the hell did it all go?

No comments: