Monday, February 28, 2005

Black Flagged on the last lap

Great racing reference to an utterly shitty end to a weekend. I bought Gran Turismo 4 yesterday. I loaded it in my PS2 and wouldn't you know it, the PS2 is suffering from the irreparable Disc Read Error. I can't play my new game and its KILLING ME. I've waited some 4 years for the latest installment of the Gran Turismo franchise, and now, thanks to the piece-of-shit Sony calls a Playstation videogame console, I am denied my moment basking in the ultra-realism that is the Ultimate Driving Simulator.

Sony, you can kiss the hairiest part of my white ass for building the shittiest gaming console I have ever purchased. If planned obsolescence was part of your repitoire when designing the successor to the original Playstation, you did a bang-up job. May the PSP be as large of an abomination as the PS2's Disc Read Error.

PS, I plan on getting another PS2...

No comments: