Sunday, January 02, 2005

So what does the new year mean to me?

Well, it means having tons of gift cards to deplete, it means not having to update the website as often as I had been prior to, and it means relaxing as much as you possibly can before going back to the drudgery of work as normal.

So with some of the money I got in gift cards, I bought some obscure things, like French press coffee makers, chopsticks and tongs. Its an eclectic group of slightly ordinary objects that are odd to get in a group.

Sadly, this holiday is a terrible one for me. My dog Xena seriously injured her leg on Thursday, and it will need surgery. She's a strong dog, I give her that much, she hasn't shown any suffering, any complaining and has been the happiest dog in the world, given her circumstances. If only people could take cues from the animals.

Yes, I have slacked off keeping up with the site. Enjoying the new Dell, replacing the brakes on the Mustang, getting things ready for my next trip out to Corpus Christi has kept me thinking and doing other things. I can't wait for the road trip, I think Ralphie is gonna love it. He's gonna be my navigator to Corpus.

I will return to normal postings tomorrow. I've got some observations from the past few days I wanna get off my chest, and it involves cars people think they aren't.

No comments: