Monday, January 17, 2005

Things should go back to normal... SHOULD...

I have to admit, this past week has been an absolute blast. Yolie and Teddy are leaving this morning back to Chicago and Evelyn is already back home in Corpus Christi. Overall, things went well. I would change some things that happened, but I was happy with how the past week unfolded.

I was hurt this past week. Some misunderstandings happened, feelings were hurt, but there was no excuse for some things to happen. A call to inform a safe return would have been nice. I had to find out the hard way someone left without saying goodbye. I am also wondering how things happened this way. I wish I knew where it went wrong, maybe everything would have changed for the better. Maybe in a later posting I will give my side of what happened. I have no interest in airing it out just yet.

There was some great times had. Teddy's eating wasabi, interesting nicknames flashed back and forth, great times had by all. There were some pictures, odd, odd pictures that I will post soon.

Things should get back to normal, but I don't know how, especially if on Wednesday I am heading out to Corpus Christi to vacation. I already feel as if I were on vacation, but at least I will have some beach time to accompany my time off. Pictures will definitely be taken out there.

Unill next posting, voyeurs!

No comments: