Monday, December 01, 2003

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXIV

Ok, we have alot of stuff to work with this time, so try to keep up.

I bought Super Mario Advance 4 Super Mario Bros. 3 for Gameboy Advance and I started reminicing about the first time I played the game. I hated it in school when this one guy names Jens would tout that he could finish a brand new game in like 2 or 3 days. This guy has him beat.

There's just something haunting about these images. Reminds me of the last set of pictures created by photographing train cars.

Ok, you're just stupid if you ever did this, but I don't think this kid got it thru his thick skull until now...

Geeks. Do they have to announce it to the world?

I might end up putting this on my blog.

I am sooo going to hell for this one...

Did a co-worker get under your skin lately? Did they take that last donut in the box, take more vacation days than they said forcing you to do more work? Fuck them over. It's fun.

Man, now we're getting dirty...

Wow. Im wondering what deranged, sexually deprived, psychopathic individual would buy this? where's my credit card...

Here's some gift ideas for that hard to shop for adorable little hellion in the family.

I have found a simulator online that acurately shows the difference between a male orgasm and a female orgasm.

Gay Heavy Metal at its Hardest. Why? I ask why? WHY?

And now I leave you with this sobering picture.

Voyeurs...

No comments: