Monday, December 22, 2003

Where's your holiday spirit, you worthless sack of crap!?

Wal-Mart. That's pretty much all I have to say, but if you want the near-blow by blow, here it goes. I got a haircut today. That is to say I waited 40 minutes for a haircut today. After sitting next to two Ritalin-needy childeren in the waiting area, I got one but decided I needed a few items from Wal-Mart that I didn't want to wait until next week to get. You know, people wonder why I have brain troubles, this is an indication...

So, I head to Wally-World. I indicate I want a parking space and someone else grabs it from under me. The whore then flips me off! Well, I nearly t-bone the bitch but regretably didn't. She sees me later on in the parkinglot as I find a closer spot. As I get out of the car I flip her off and within earshot call her a cunt. I smile knowing I have a better parking than her and walk inside and do my shopping. I leave and forget all about her until now.

This is kinda therapeutic.

No comments: