Friday, December 19, 2003

Do you think it was radioactive dye they pumped thru me?
MIKE SMASH TO FIND OUT!!!


Yeah, ok so Im back from being brain-scanned. I think the only thing they didn't do was do an anal probe cause they did almost everything else to me. I kinda felt like I was in the airport, they couldn't find any veins in me to inject the dye so they had to take off my shoe and inject me thru a vein in my foot! Yes, it hurts as much as it sounds.

So, right now I glow an eerie fluorescent pink, and Im clueless untill monday at the earliest as to what is happening in my mellon and my ankle hurts. I called about the blood test and got more of the same thing.

I think Tom Petty sang it best when he said the waiting is the hardest part.

I have this voracious need to scream like the Hulk and throw something, or climb a wall like a radioactive spider-like man...

No comments: