Tuesday, December 30, 2003

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXVIII

I guess Im kinda guilty about not cleaning my room as often as I should, but I was working 3 months non-stop and couldn't clean everything or put things in their place as I should have. This guy however never cleaned and look what happens when filth attacks...

Ok, many of you missed out on buying me a Christmas gift, but my birthday is coming soon in March. Better start saving now... Or, this might be more affordable...

I used to work at Newschannel 9 as their Weekend Assignments Editor, and I was responsible for telling reporters that their story idea was good or bad. Where was the editor in charge at this paper? I admit to shaving my legs, but if I were to wax my bikini area, I'd look alittle bald somewhere...

Thats just weird.

No comments: