Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I over did it at the gym

Wow, if I ever feel like that again, shoot me before I start! Machismo. 100% pure testosterone was responsible for my stupidity, I saw everyone else working out hard and I guess I didn't want to look like a wuss so I worked out "normally". Bad move. Halfway thru my routine, I felt "the wall" and stopped. I quickly made my way to the car and nearly collapsed. I stayed in my car with the windows down for 20 minutes catching my breath and resting.

Im stupid, I know. I seem to remember I did this the last time I was at the gym. I guess I never learn.

Today Im starting my search for a new car or truck. Yeah, a truck. As much as I don't like them, I want a vehicle with rear wheel drive and can't get that in much anything else than Mustangs, Crown Victorias, Miatas, and most SUV's including GMC/ Chevy & Ford trucks. Let's see what happens!

Drivers...

No comments: