Saturday, December 27, 2003

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXVII
I would have just updated 26 with these, but I think these stand up on their own. I think you'll agree.

Ok, first off, I went to the doctors office for a folow-up visit and was checked out to be ok. However, I couldn't help but wonder what they do while you're waiting in the exam rooms for the doc...

One of the things told to me by the doc was I needed to go back to the gym, so I re-enrolled. It was a good special.

I guess this is out of the question, though, the doc wants me on the go, but not like this! Check out the antequated computer resting in the cradle. It makes my Panasonic Toughbook look like a Sony Vaio...

Looking to put an end to the holidays on a high note? Too bad. This test is just alittle too hard.

That oughta learn ya...

No comments: