Friday, November 28, 2003

X2 & the holiday rush

So I stood inside Circuit City's latest releases section and picked up 2 DVDs. I had enough cash for only one, so I weighed them. In one hand, The Itallian Job, and in the other hand, X2 X-Men United. As I've only seen one of the two aforementioned movies in the theaters, I chose the one I knew. X2.

I have to say, getting the last 2 days off has been absolute bliss. Radio had the holiday off, and that meant that I got the last 2 days off since the host wouldn't want to go in to do a holiday show. It just means that I get some much needed time off?

Yeah right. Today was the always fun After Thanksgiving Sales at every mother-fucking store in town, and across the country. I was unceremoniously dragged to several stores looking for a good bargain for a TV. Yeah, we found one alright...

Talk to you in a while, voyeurs.

No comments: