Monday, November 24, 2003

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXIII

People still get on my case because of the ammount of cartoons I watch, but when you look at what I'm watching, you'd understand where I'm coming from. A recent ratings book study shows where guys like me are going for their funnies.

Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat proved critics are idiots who had said this movie wouldn't be worth the time, money & effort to watch by surpassing all other movies at the theaters. If you can't get enough of that rhyming stuff, click here.

You know, I took on a part-time job so I can help pay off my bills faster, but I don't know how long the application line is for a Police Dog Quarry.

Finally, I found this French site with Photoshop enhanced photos of celebrities. Check out Gillian Anderson [X-Files, House of Mirth] and Reba McEntire [Reba (TV), Tremors]... They look hot!

Voyeurs...

No comments: