Saturday, November 22, 2003

That's what I needed

Vacation. It does the soul good. I came back to town late yesterday, later than I wanted to but it was well worth it. To see the sun rise one last time over the ocean & enjoy the early morning as it turned to day was bliss.

I did do alot this time around when I was out there. I shocked alot of people by getting a piercing. I pierced my lower lip in what's known as a Labret. The place I got it from was a great place to get pierced- better than the other place I went. Forever Art was actually recommended by doctors! I didn't realize how much they were right, sterile everything. Hell, I'd recommend them!

So, here I sit, full of holes and daydreaming of when I could go back for another visit. Im already planning a March vacation, and this time, Im flying! Oh, yeah, Im going to post pictures as soon as they develop.

Voyeurs...

No comments: