Wednesday, March 16, 2005

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XLI

It's an eBay special!

Ok, first off, its widely known that eBay has just about everything you can think of for sale at almost any given time. With that, it's always a good idea to check with them for all of the craziest crap you never knew you needed. Lets check some of them out:

For Sale: Haunted Nintendo Entertainment System. Current bid at posting time: $213.02
I love that they give no guarantee that the spirits will be there when you turn it on...

For Sale: Time Machine. Winning bid: $647.59
If it really worked, wouldn't the purchaser go back in time to hand the machine back to himself to save the money? Oh, wait, the whole time-space-continuum thing with the two objects occupying the same space and collapsing the whole universe...

For Sale: Fart in a Jar. Current bid: $0.00. Buy it now for $10,000.
No comment.

I've always had an appreciation for the iPod. I would love to own another one, and now that I think about it, I'd probably own an iPod Shuffle before I went all out on an iPod. Well, it looks like there is some competition but the competition is playing dirty by - well, compare the iPod Shuffle to the Super Shuffle. There has got to be some sort of lawsuit coming from this.

I love LEGO's, I remember stating that in a previous SFFTI post. I first saw Blockland while watching The Screen Savers on G4 TV a few weeks ago, and remembered it when I was going thru their show archives. It's fun cause when you play, you can destroy other people's work.
*note - needs a high speed connection & high powered PC to play properly.

This is like Stomp, only on your computer, and you aren't paying high prices to see it.

Finally, if you ever felt as if your life was a random series of unfortunate circumstances that cause failure at every turn, then you might draw some camaraderie with the little guy in this series. Maybe like us, we will see him achieve his goal.

No comments: