Thursday, March 31, 2005

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET LXII

*with updated content*

I've posted many updates in the past with robots as the theme. Not once had I posted something about a robot with the potential to do some really naughty and nasty things. It's a great concept, it's a great design, but I wonder what would happen if it malfunctioned -- actually, I don't want to think about that.

I can't wake up on time often, which is why I have two alarm clocks that are set on a staggered time table to wake me up. There are some people who have the same problem but are inventive enough to do something about it. This just looks like a shag carpet and baby roller wheels. This looks like something I would place in my room.

In a stunning story out of Los Angeles, Sony Corporation is being ordered to pay for copyright infringement on Playstations and Playstation 2's. Check it out!
*ironically, the pop-up ads are for PSP's...

We have ours placed in a cut-up soap container hidden behind the commode and behind the shower curtain. This just brings more questions from your guests than one would feel comfortable talking about. The voice on the site is a little creepy, but its a good environmental idea -- strangely executed.

*UPDATE*
I am slowly turning into a Linux addict, but that doesn't mean I have turned my back on Windows entirely. While being bored at work right after I initially posted the SFFTI at 7am today, I saw this ubelievable flash which shows you that you can have fun with your computer if you are extremely fast at point and click.

Ciao voyeurs!

No comments: