Monday, March 28, 2005

Allergies SUCK

Last week was an interesting one. I couldn't think of a good update worthy of noting. So I took the time off to play Gran Turismo 4 a lot. There were some problems though...

March is El Paso's windy month. The winds kick up to at least 35mph on average and unfortunately for this month, the windy season kicked in later than usual. I say this cause the trees are starting to blossom and with the winds, well, the pollen flying thru the air is absolutely murder. I stayed up sneezing one night and couldn't sleep the next night cause my nose was stuffed up. It was absolutely miserable.

On the plus side, I made some progress with my Linux dualboot. I had issues with hard drive allocation and not being able to incorporate a second partition to make one large partition. Things were fixed and now I know for future installations.

Will be back later.

No comments: