Friday, November 05, 2004

Free iPods.com

There has been talk and speculation about the validity of certain websites offering free products by logging in and answering questions. The most intriguing of the group is FreeiPods.com offering your choice of any size iPod as long as you refer people and sign up for free services for a while.

This is how it works:

  • Sign up with your name and address
  • Choose your free prize (4 gig iPod minis, 20 gig iPod or $250 in iTunes)
  • Choose your "free" offer from any one of their sponsors
  • Sign up for their sponsor's promotional period
  • Refer 5 friends (more is ok but nothing extra given)
  • Recieve your gift 6-8 weeks after all 5 people have registered and completed their task

I have already signed up and registered with the website and will now choose my 5 friends carefully. People I know will help out on this endeavor and would complete the task. If you would like to try your hand at it, follow my link (link will also be on my sidebar) and register for yourself.

Lets mark it down that today I registered with FreeiPods.com and chose one of their partners.

No comments: