Monday, November 15, 2004

Ain't it the shits?

I thought so. Ive got an ugly stomach virus that is making my day just miserable. I know, what virus makes your day, huh? It happened yesterday sometime in the morning, but I figure it might have come abouts while eating out the other day with Ralph. He and I went to Texas Roadhouse and had dinner, but I am wondering if something was wrong with what they served...

Lately, I haven't been venturing far into the world. Places I can go to in a jaunt and use a restroom is a plus. Walking both malls wasn't fun for a moment, but I made some good time. I am so tired, I havent had much to eat since yesterday morning and I didn't get a good nights rest. I feel bad for Evelyn, she kept calling me yesterday and I wasn't awake to answer most of her calls.

Well, the Sun City is now the Wet & Cold city. El Paso is under rainshowers and wind, which is making things bitterly cold. At least I can go home today and take a nice long nap and not worry about the sun bothering me. It's almost 7am... 5 more hours to go before I can blissfully sleep...

The restroom beckons!

No comments: