Friday, January 13, 2006

Triskaidekaphobists Beware

Are you afraid of the number 13? Do you take special precautions because you feel the combined mojo of the day is against you inner chi? I don't fear it. I actually love watching people whisper and go out of their way to prevent bad luck from happening to them. All I know is for once, today has been a great day so far considering last week's strange nature.

I just finished some vacation time and already I am wanting more. Been talking with Ted & Yolie out in Chicago about heading out there for some more vacation fun. Teddy has some dates scheduled he wants to go see some Cubs games and possibly even go to Niagara Falls. I think its an awesome idea. I would also like to buy my plane tickets in advance and maybe even fly out to Chicago on a non-stop flight in First Class accommodations. I hate flying in Luggage Class.

If you have a chance, you might want to click on the link on my sidebar for the Magic Landing website. It's been getting a lot of good comments posted to it.

Voyeurs...

No comments: