Monday, January 16, 2006

Hobbies, Past Times & Free Time

It sucks getting back into the swing of things. Those two weeks off from the radio station had me spoiled as far as waking up at the crack of noon and enjoying the rest of the day and well into the night. It was also within this time frame that I started to realize I had let some of my past times and hobbies fall to the wayside. After all, how much free time do you think I have on any given weekday?

I have Photoshop. I wish I knew how to use it to its fullest potential. I have tons of pictures I can use with Photoshop, but because very few people I know use the program, its hard to learn. A lot of the fundamentals are easy when explained, but when its attempted, its far from easy. Hey, some of the best things in life aren't easy.

I have also updated my sidebar of links. I have included the two sites I am putting a lot of my free time into. Yes, sometimes that effort is at the expense of Blank Media, but the public seems to love it. You can find them under "Personal Projects".

Thinking about it, I also haven't done anything with my small coin collection. I don't want to get rid of that, but trying to save for a cash purchase of a new laptop, its hard to maintain. On a positive note, the coins I do have appreciated in value.

More later.

No comments: