Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It's Happening Again

I load and unload software from my computer on a normal basis. Since buying the iPod I had uninstalled all unnecessary software suites I didn't need (goodbye Office XP, Mozilla Firefox (still using plain Mozilla), Doom, Rollercoaster Tycoon) and reserved the hard drive space for music. Well, After downloading every damn CD I own (and several I borrowed from Joe) I have filled just over 4 gigs of hard drive space.

What a waste.

So, while I am browsing thro Best Buy, I see the full original set of The Sims. All seven expansion packs offered in one package for $35. I already have them all (except for the online version) but yearned for the tedium and mindless menial tasks that computer generated characters are set to do in this alternative to reality. So I reloaded the damn set. All of the damn discs I had. I spent 2 hours loading and preseting my characters for game play.

Hey, its not like I have anything better to do with my free time...

No comments: