Friday, December 16, 2005

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET LXX

*Lookie who's back!*

No thanks to Ivette, I am a Trekkie. Next Gen and DS9 are my favorites and I will admit the movies were great. Well, there's talk about a new Star Trek movie, based on the "mirror universe" story line of several episodes of Next Gen. It was rumored William Shatner was going to make a cameo in the last Star Trek series Enterprise, but didn't do it. Now, they took the idea and...

Downloading my songs from CD to iTunes is awesome. The one thing I don't like is that the lyrics aren't automatically downloaded with the songs from the iTunes library. Well, there's a reason for that. Fucking music industry.

I plan on buying a new laptop come the new year. It's going to be a new Apple iBook. The cases themselves are works of art, with simple and elegant clean lines with just the touch of minimalism that form & function follow to the letter. How do you improve on it? Well, if you happen to have a $20,000 laser etcher lying around your rumpus room and some artsy photos, you can have yourself a custom made laptop case!

Stuck as to what to get the person that has everything? I bet he doesn't have a working desktop trebuchet.

These foreign signs are hilarious. The Seoul Korea police signs are fucking stupid if you ask me.

Panoramic view of Paris (with points of interest highlighted).

An now, some Friday funnies. King Kong kicks ass...

No comments: