Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I like these things

I got this in an email the other day and thought how much people like being voyeurs, so I decided to cut, paste & answer the questions rather than send it back to the person who sent it to me.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Well, if we go based on the first alarm clock to go off, I wake up at 2:58am.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
4. What is your favorite TV show at the moment? Mythbusters
5. What did you have for breakfast? Cereal
6. What is your middle name? David
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What do you dislike? Having to repeat myself or explain ordinary everyday actions.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? As of late, chili cheese fritos
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Incubus - A Crow Left of the Murder
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Dodge Neon SXT
12. Favorite sandwich? Ham sandwich (bread, mustard, ham, ham, ham) and fritos.
13. What characteristic(s) do you despise? People who wait till you make an ass out of yourself to point out a way of doing the exact same thing their way, and speaking to you when you are trying to talk to someone on the phone (especially when they are staring at you and can see you're trying to concentrate on conversation)...
14. Favorite item of clothing? I would say it would be my collection of Simpsons boxers
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? As much as I hate the cold, I would love to take an Alaskan kayak vacation.
16. What color is your bathroom? It's yellow. Not the color I would have chosen.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? GAP
18. Where would you retire to? South Texas
19. Favorite time of the day? Noon
20. What was your most memorable birthday? I don't know. None really stand out...
21. Where were you born? In a hospital.
22. Favorite sport to watch? baseball (Chicago Cubs & Boston Red Sox)
23. What fabric detergent do you use? Gain, All
24. Coke or Pepsi? IB&W Cream Soda
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person. Definitely night.
26. What is your shoe size? 14
27. Do you have any pets? Yes, my puppy is a German Shepperd/ Beagle mix
28. What did you want to be when you were little? I remember being at Bassett Center mall when I was like 5 when one of the TV stations was there getting footage of shoppers and thought how cool that was. Then in the 6th grade, me and my parents passed by KTSM Channel 9 when I leaned forward from the back seat and said "I'm gonna work there". They dismissed it...

No comments: