Thursday, December 22, 2005

Kickin' it Old School

So, here I sit on vacation. IM bored off my ass and well, my Playstation 2 is out of commission.

You piece of worthless shit...


I've played every Playstation 1 game I have and was really going insane. I loaned out my Gameboy to my niece and nephew and was starting to get desperate for some entertainment until I remembered something I had stored in one of my drawers.

Dusty


I weeded through the drawers in my closet and found it. My brother had bought this SEGA Genesis off his friend for like $50 back in the day & just left it. It's been resting in my closet since the last time I borrowed a few games from my friend Joe. So I pulled it out and the cords and connectors for it...

Spaghetti Logic


...and other things...

Extremely rare


Remind me to show you what else I have stashed away in my drawers...

Light Phaser


I also found my only two games.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


This was yesterday I took the pictures. I've been playing the games since. Man, how the time flies by...

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

No comments: