Friday, August 05, 2005

Yay, whoopee, another day another dollar...

Ugh, I go to the second job today. Yeah, its a job, and yes I realize there are people out there looking for jobs. I just want to get the hell out of debt and not worry about money for one year. That would be so sweet.

In the three days I've had off, I realized that I am driving a hell of a lot of miles! In the 20 days I have owned the car, I have already put 3 thousand miles on it! I already changed the oil! Damn! The car is holding up nicely though, which is good.

One of the funny things I am doing at the radio station is buying a fresh half gallon of milk and drinking it. I don't know why I am on this kick, but its something sort-of satisfying since I stopped drinking sodas at work. I have also made the decision to start going back to the gym. Man, this sounds like a recipe for disaster, doesn't it? Me, sleepy from two jobs, at a gym with heavy machinery. Yeah, IM glad I got a camera to film the hilarity!

No comments: