Thursday, June 09, 2005

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET LXV

*Another WTF edition...*

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it. May you memorize even more memorable quotes to use whenever they become appropriate.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! That's funny...

Twister was one of my favorite movies back in the late 90's, and it dealt with storm chasers trying to place this awkward piece of equipment in the path of a tornado to study the winds. Thanks to National Geographic, we can now see a tornado from the inside from sleek cameras placed directly in a tornadoes wrath.
*HIGH SPEED CONNECTION, REQUIRED*

I sense a disturbance in the force.

I was appalled, yet intrigued. I don't remember seeing this on Food Network. I am just afraid I won't get rid of the smell...

Bon Appetit!

No comments: