Monday, June 27, 2005

Start Me Up

It had always been something festering in the back of my mind to open up a business of my own & become a small town success. Evelyn & Yolie had always wanted to open up a small coffee house either in South Texas or out in Chicago. I would love to open one out in Chicago, seeing that there is a larger population to justify taking the risk more than there is in South Texas.

The three of us would spend hours sitting back, often drinking coffee from our favorite coffee house in my car daydreaming about how nice it would be to open our own place. I think we were more enchanted with the aroma of coffee than anything, but the more we thought of it, the more we realized we could feasibly open our own shop. Thinking about everything from the name, to the booths, to little crap we could sell along with the coffees.

Who knows, anything can happen. This is America, after all.

No comments: