Friday, September 24, 2004

Yeah, this is typical

Yep. Me, here in the talkset of the radio station doing an update. The laptop isn't working right again today, so I have it taken apart and in pieces on my desk. I really need to get a new one.

IM starting to realize that things aren't going to go as planned for the next few months, or at least the way I'd like them to go. I opened up a savings account a few weeks ago at one of the Wells Fargo branches in town and right now I am just letting some money sit in the bank so I don't feel the urge to spend it. It's all a nice fine little thought to have, but realizing that my license plates are due on the Mustang isn't helping me go on vacation to Corpus Christi any time soon.

Lately also, I have been getting a bad case of I want... So my mind is torn what to get. I know better, though. I opened the second account so I could afford crap for the car in case I didn't have enough on any paycheck.

Damnit, I just realized I have to do laundry today and I wanna nap. Yes, I also want my beakie and a bottle...

No comments: