Thursday, September 16, 2004

Im surprised

The number of people asking for the recipe for the chicken from the other day is amazing. People as far away as South Africa are asking for this delectible dish. I hope I didnt dissapoint people.

Lets all move on.

Im bored. Dont wanna do laundry. I also didnt pay bills, which means I am gonna pay for that tomorrow. I know this will be disgusting, but you should realize this by now that I am an odd person... I have a pimple right next to my piercing... ITS ANNOYING. Wheres my tweezers...

2 comments:

Valkyrie said...

My thighs are hating you right now, but my husband is like 'hey, ask that guy from El Paso for more recipes!' I made your awesome dish last night, and made enough of it so that I could bring some leftovers for lunch today. Do you think that my husband left anything in the pot - NO WAY! We collectively polished off everything that I made. There was enough food there for four people, but the two of us finished it all. This says something about our legendary stomach capacity!! Or gluttonous appetites. Anyway, moving on -thanks for a great recipe, I would never have thought of that exact combination by myself.

Mike said...

Mushroom Parmisana
=========================================================

Sautee mushrooms (of your choosing) in a large frying pan (capable of placing in oven or under the broiler) with olive oil, crushed garlic, fine minced onions, kosher salt and pepper until mushrooms are tender. Pour in Ragu pasta sauce (or equivalent) and let simmer for 5 minutes, stiring in parmesan cheese (powdered or fresh grated) as much as desired. Cover top with a layer of cheese and place pan (or move contents into a baking dish) in an oven of 400 degrees for 15 minutes, or under the broiler until the cheese melts and slightly toasts.

This is a side dish best made with a lighter main dish such as a baked salmon.