Friday, September 10, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXXXVIII
-I need to change this numbering structure...

Its Friday!!! Strike up the band, wake the dog and shoot the lights out- wait... Do I even have anything to do? No, I don't. Sad, I know. On to the findings!

I know from first hand that computer software piracy affects a lot of people. As a former pirate of software (HA!) I know how easy it is to bootleg and attain codes to run software, I've done it. New developments are going to stop that from happening. I like this idea...

I wonder if you guys remember those pictures from the early to mid 90's that you had to stare at what looked like military fatigue camouflage and cross your eyes to see an image? Those stupid eye pictures are probably why I have fucked up stigmatism. Stereoscopy is similar, but in the Victorian era, it was one of the novelties of the age. New interest has sparked someone to post some new ones online, and for the life of me I cant get my eyes to focus on it to work...

I remember when I bought the Playstation, I bought it for Tomb Raider and Lara Croft, one of the videogames strongest female lead character in a title action game. There had been rumor and speculation floating around the internet about secret codes for Tomb Raider 2, and SINCE Tomb Raider 2 for a cheat code to remove Laras clothes. There aren't any codes out there, if there were, millions of Tomb Raider games would have been recalled. Anyways. Playboy magazine has caught on to the videogame vixen craze and are going to publish nude pics of many of the videogame industries most... Masturbation-fantasized women. Playboy will increase their revenue by 1,000% if the target guys mom's don't confiscate them...

I cant believe this. There is a market for it, and the worst part is, rap artists are using them. Its genius in its simplicity, hilarious in its concept, but tacky as all get out.

Finally, its time to gauge your mortality.

What? What did I do? YOU clicked that last link...

No comments: