Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Something I have noticed lately

I update my blog pretty frequently. Friends of mine who also update on a frequent basis might start noticing what I am about to say, too. I started to notice a drastic decrease in the amount of emails I receive from friends. It's odd to say, but blogging keeps people in touch with me more than an email every few days. My blog is updated so frequently, I have this feeling people are logging on to my site and checking up with me.

It doesn't help that I have something like eight or nine (yes, 8 or 9) email addresses, so keeping tabs of them is kinda difficult. People often ask why I have so many, and the answer is simple. Several are emails for spam, several for people I don't want going to my regular email account, and the others are there for the sake of signing up to websites...

When did I have to start explaining things to you people?

No comments: