Tuesday, September 21, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XLIX
-back with a vengeance!

It's no secret I try to travel to places in the United States where I know people so I can stay with them. You know, to cut down on costs. If you don't have a wealth of friends, try this great site for some hotel & campground ideas around the spots you wanna go.

Got a pension for anything Godfather-related? Bet you don't have this! Uh, honey, you don't know where Khartoum is, do you? He wasn't in his stable this evening...

Ideas for personal air transportation is as old as Michelangelo when he dreamt up plans for some of the modern days more commonplace transports like helicopters and fixed wing aircraft. Movies were created out of novels detailing the ideas of rocket-backpacks and such, but this nit-wit-rocketeer is probably gonna make a crater that only NASA would be proud of...

Sick and tired of reading the same ole' books? Well, we got a little of everything for everyone in this thread. Wanna read some steamy books with men... well endowed? How about taking a walk on the darker side of lesbian? Not into either? Read some woman with a burr in her britches pu-pu on other people's writing. I think I'll stick with audio books.

Damnit, someone out bid me on this... Imagine what that would look like resting in the back seat of the Mustang with the top down? Cut me off, would ya...

Finally today, with people still interested in my cuisine I thought this new recipe would go over great with everyone. Where's my glass of milk and antacid tablets?

No comments: